1. Eligibility: The contest is open to all filmmakers, regardless of nationality or experience. No Pornographic Films will be accepted.
2. Submission: All submissions must be made through the official submission portals. Films submitted via any other means will not be accepted.
3. Categories: The contest will feature the following categories, feature, short, and animation. Entrants are required to specify the category their film is being submitted under.
4. Accepted Format: Please read the rules before submitting. Films must be submitted in a digital format to our official submission portal. We accept films exclusively in the Digital MP4 format, with a resolution of at least 1080p. This ensures that your film's visual and audio elements are presented in the best possible quality.
5. Exhibition Links: Please refrain from submitting YouTube or Vimeo links. We are committed to providing a secure and controlled environment for your work, which is why we do not utilize these platforms for our exhibition.
6. DRM Protection: We take the security of your film seriously. As part of our commitment to safeguarding your creative effort, we implement DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection to ensure that your film remains secure throughout the exhibition process.
7. Subtitles: The films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English).
8. Duration: Feature Films must not exceed 120 minutes in length. Short films must not exceed 36 minutes.
9. Rights: Entrants must own all rights to their films. By submitting their films, entrants confirm that they have obtained all necessary permissions and licenses.
Content: The festival reserves the right to disqualify any film that contains offensive or illegal content.
10. Judging: A panel of judges will be appointed to review all submissions and select the winners. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
11. Awards: The festival will present awards in each category. The winners will be announced during the festival's closing ceremony.
12. Notification: Entrants will be notified of the status of their submission via email. Please check your Spam folder. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that their contact information is up-to-date and accurate. Please reach out to us if you have not received any emails by the notification date.
13. Publicity: By submitting their films, entrants grant the festival the right to use their names, images, and excerpts from their films for promotional purposes.
14. Submission: By submitting their films, entrants agree to comply with these rules and regulations. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in disqualification from the contest.
Here's an overview of how our judging process works:
1. Submission Review: Upon receiving film submissions, our panel of judges begins the process by carefully watching each entry. They consider various aspects, including storytelling, direction, acting, cinematography, editing, and overall production quality.
2. Preliminary Scoring: During this stage, judges assign preliminary scores to each film based on specific criteria. This initial scoring helps narrow down the selection to a shortlist of standout entries that demonstrate excellence in filmmaking.
3. In-Depth Evaluation: Shortlisted films undergo a more detailed evaluation. Judges delve deeper into the films' themes, technical execution, originality, and emotional impact. They engage in discussions to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of each entry.
4. Category Consideration: If the exhibition features different categories (such as documentary, narrative, animation, etc.), judges evaluate films within their respective genres. Each category is judged based on relevant criteria unique to its genre.
5. Final Scoring: After thorough deliberation, judges assign final scores to the shortlisted films. These scores reflect the overall quality and artistic merit of each entry. The films with the highest scores become the finalists, showcasing a diverse range of outstanding filmmaking.
6. Award Presentation: During the exhibition event, we celebrate the achievements of the filmmakers by presenting awards to the winners